Today, I opened my email to find that Amelia had sent me a message to let me know that she was awarding me with the Stylish Blogger Award. How exciting! I'm almost to my 1 year blogging anniversary so this was quite a thrill and a great way to celebrate my personal milestone. Thank you, Amelia!
To accept this award you have to follow these 4 rules:
1) Thank and link back to the blogger who awarded you with the award
2) Share 7 Things about yourself
3) Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers
4) Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award
7 random things about me:
1) I have the BIGGEST "salt tooth"...nachos, popcorn, vinegar and salt potato chips (my current craving).
2) I went to college with Brett Favre (University of Southern Mississippi). Go Eagles!
3) I wrote the entire lyrics to Lee Ann Womack's song "I Hope You Dance" in my kids baby books.
4) I get an adrenaline rush when a creative idea pops in my head.
5) Listening to music makes everything better for me; workouts, cleaning, driving, entertaining, crying.
6) I am the youngest of 6 kids and often wonder how my mother did it?
7) I met my husband on a softball field and have been in love with him ever since.
The following is a list of bloggers that I feel are worthy of the Stylish Blogger Award.
Please go check them out.
Suzanne at Privet and Holly
Heather at My Everyday Graces
Lauren at West Furniture Revival
Denise at Pink Postcard
Val at Val So Cal
Becca at Adventures in Decorating
Kathryn at Jemsmom
Joan at For the love of a house
* Ladies, congratulations and remember to copy the Stylish Blogger Award button and pass it on!*
HAVE FUN :)