Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Bug ~

I've been bitten by the holiday bug a little early this year!  

 I'm feeling the urge to get some Christmas decorating ideas under my belt before things get too busy.  These are some ideas that caught my eye over the weekend.  

Thanks to Southern Living website for all the great photos and inspiration!

Fruit (real or fake) in a bowl with greenery. 

Love the shine of the mercury glass against a rustic basket.

Ornaments and gold/silver spray painted pine cones and nuts in glass cylinders.

Love these letters with the stockings.

 Easy table greenery.

 Wreath hung from a curtain rod.
Tree in a basket.  Been wanting to try this one.
Great holiday 'thank yous' gifts. 

Patio decor (if we didn't get so much rain I'd be all over this).

Natural wrapping with burlap.

Cookie dough gift wrapped in printed recipe! 

Are you getting motivated to start the holiday decorating?

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! Y'all are going to have a great time!! We're hoping to go to Hawaii for my 40th & our 10 yr anniversary in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am!!! My daughter just told me she and her husband are spending Thanksgiving and the following week in Italy! SO.....I am going down to help her decorate for Christmas so she can come home prepared to celebrate the holidays!
    I love that cookie dough recipe wrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cookie dough idea! I get to skip straight to thinking about Christmas, because my MIL is hosting Thanksgiving. Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do it until after Thanksgiving. I love Christmas so much but I feel bad for Thanksgiving because it gets gypped! I tried to listen to Christmas music the other day and just felt guilty so I turned it off!! Those first few pictures are beautiful and such inspiration! I love the cookie dough idea! How cute is that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the images i cant believe christmas is 7 weeks away i adore christmas so no its not to early

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the burlap, but can't imagine wrapping a present in it. You've posted some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many great ideas -- I pinned several to my Christmas decorating board. I'm having Thanksgiving on Saturday so my daughter who is away can join us but then I think I'll have to start getting moving on some of these ideas!

    ReplyDelete