Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not Feeling the Holly Jolly



As I sit here with a bandana tied around my neck...

that I've been using as a muzzle...

while I cleaned up the dogs accident in the playroom...

where 3 little girls had a slumber party...

and after saying goodbye to the Sears repair man this morning...

who was here to check my washing machine that locked up LAST THURSDAY...

only to tell me they have to order a part that will be here in 10 days...

and realizing that all the photos I cleared off my computer last week...

also were deleted from my blog :(

I'm not feeling Holly Jolly!

But I want to feel Holly Jolly so I'm off to sort the laundry and head to the laundromat to get 10 loads done in 2 hours, I'll start taking more pictures and begin new blog file folders and I'll even let the dog back inside!

  Do you hear the optimism in my voice already? 
   
Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Bless you in your work today! Isn't life interesting at times :)

    Merry CHRISTmas!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you may not feel too "jolly" right now,by sharing your trials, you've given others the "gift" of thinking their lives "aren't so bad" at the moment. Thank you for that! I'll think of you at the laundromat and hope you can think of calm, happier thoughts while you're there! The pic you've posted makes us think of the deeper meaning of Christmas.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Sorry about losing your pics off your blog. Donna over at Funnky Junk just mentioned backing up your blog. Both the template and the posts can be backed up. Here is the link she referred to.
    http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/search?q=backing+up+blog

    Sorry about your washer too. I think I'd rather clean up after the dog then go to the laundromat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't life just get overwhelming at times. I hope things settle down and that you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your day was better:) I am almost done here, whew! Relax, put your feet up, and toast to yourself.

    ReplyDelete