Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Tree is Trimmed

We have done an ALL SANTA tree for the last several years and as much as I love the guy....I wanted something different this year.  I had these wooden ornaments that I ordered from a Southern Living party a couple of years ago.  They were my starting point.


  I was looking at ornaments in Target a few weeks ago and found
several that I really liked.  
I was leaning towards the browns, golds and creams.



I loved these guys.  They look great in the light of the tree.




These little gold pine cones were hard to pass up. 

These pretties were found at a Christmas Bazaar.  They were a great touch of
cream and I love the little crystals dripping from them.  
Kind of like tree jewelry!





Some pussy willow stems I had on hand are popped in here and 
there for some more texture and cream color. 


The tree skirt is a curtain panel I had laying around.  


I'm really enjoying my new tree color scheme.  My husband/kids like it too, after a little resistance.  Not to worry some of the Santa ornaments are hanging on a smaller tree in another room.  We didn't want to get on the 'naughty list'.

Merry Christmas to All!

2 comments: