Monday, November 12, 2012

Checking Things Off My Christmas "To Do" List

I spent most of this weekend with my new best friend....Shutterfly

I'm getting a jump start on our Christmas card this year.  

They have a great selection of cards.






I started making photo calendars for grandparents Christmas gifts years ago. 


I've done everything from current photos, to photos from when my husband and I were kids
 (these had to be scanned into the computer), to my kids baby pictures for a walk down memory lane. 
They loved those.





I used to be a big scrapbooker, but now we do photo books to highlight the family year.  

They're a great way to contain the memories each year, and they take up less room on the bookshelf.






Shuttefly is offering these great sale prices through November 14th.  


And, free shipping on orders over $30! 


It feels pretty good to have a few things checked off my holiday "to do" list. 

Have a great week!

Petie

2 comments:

  1. I was just on Shutterfly for a photography client! I made calendars one time for the grandparents, but should totally do it again! They loved them and it is so hard to buy for those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shutterfly! I won't be able to do our cards for awhile (unless I can get some photos during Thanksgiving break when my daughter is home from college.

    ReplyDelete