Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Epic Fail (as the kids say)

In December, I was working on updating my daughter's room with a new paint color, updating some furniture, etc... see here.






The white desk above started out looking like this.  Before I could paint it, I had to fill in this crack.











Add some white paint, accessorize, and done...






Until a couple of months later and...the crack split all the way to the end of the desk...epic fail!






There's a stamp on the back of the desk that says October 1969.  I'm assuming this desk is almost as old as me....I have a few cracks too :)

We picked up this desk at Target over the weekend, and my husband and I spent Sunday afternoon assembling it.  Good times! 






Have you had any project "fails" lately?

Petie

No comments:

Post a Comment